Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Weekend

Ok, first of all, if you are at all interrested in digital scrapbooking, or photoshop, you must check out my link on the sidebar here to SpragueLab! Every Friday she does a tutorial on how to do something in Photoshop, and this week was how to re-color things and it has just opened up a whole new world to me! Suddenly every digital paper I have, every ribbon, flower, element etc, can be made to match any page I'm doing! How cool is that? I did a couple pages from Easter last year that I was happy with. I recolored a few things I had to match and it was so fun! That was the high point of my weekend, the low point was giving breathing treatments to my poor little sickie! She's had a cough for a while, and then Thursday woke up with a fever and acting really sad so I took her in and discovered she had 2 ear infections, and some other kind of infection that was giving her some breatheing trouble. She has been a pretty good sport but she hates sitting there with that thing on her face.Finally, I had to post these pictures because it's so funny. Miss B is my little crafty girl and today while I was taking a nap, she made these "decorations" for the house
They are filled with little toys and candy and she couldn't wait to do a "family line" where we took turns taking something out of the cups. I wonder how long I have to keep them up... She is so cute and creative though.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That digital scrapbooking looks fun. Your pages all turn out so cute. I'm so scared to get into it because I would NEVER be done. I have so many pics that are just sitting on my comp that I've never done a thing with. My goal is just to get them all in one location and organized on my comp first.

Bella is pretty creative! That's awesome :)

What are your Easter plans this year? It'll be hard to top last it looks like!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Okay Grandpa John is the cutest thing ever leading that parade. Give him a big hug from me!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Katie, I feel for you and Bella's adorable creativity. Daisy does the same thing; she's forever trying to redecorate!

But Daisy's main thing is painting. Maybe she'll be an artist someday. She'll paint so many that there's really no way I could display them all. I told her that the way real artists do it is to pick the very best couple out of the big group and save them. Then I gave her a trunk she keeps in her room and any artwork that she wants to save (after it has been displayed for an appropriate length of time, of course) gets to go in her artwork trunk. Someday it's going to be worth millions. Am I so mean?