Monday, March 26, 2007

The best magazine

I finally got to get into my favorite magazine- Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion and I thought these were pretty cute! I read this magazine cover to cover- it only comes every other month though but it's so exciting when it comes! It's always full of great projects, beautiful ads, and informative interviews with all kinds of different artists. And now I just have to share one more Easter page! We had a cute party last year and I had a lot of great pictures that needed to be scrapped!

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Okay...so you don't know me Katie but I am a friend of Becky's. Promise I'm not wierd. I just wanted to say thank you for the inspiring blog. I LOVE your ideas and funnest coupon tips. I am motivated to spend more time being creative and less time online!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Megan Hess

Becky said...

That is so one of my favorite magazines too! the colors always brighten my day! SO FUN! :)Thanks for reminding me about that one!

KatieJ said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! I like to know who reads my blog! I checked yours out too, and clicked through some of your links and found some of your friends who I haven't seen since high school! It's fun making blogging connections!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Great scrapbook page, but then I always love your work! You and Ginger both always have adorable pictures, too. I've started letting Daisy have a turn with the camera now and then (she LOVES it) so that I can sometimes be in the photo books here at the Carter house. I've got entire books without one shot of me in them!