Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The difference between men and women

Doesn't this look like such a GREAT movie???
This time it was Sam's turn to choose the movie so I suffered through it- literally. I like a movie that I can relate to in some way, I need to be able to at least imagine that it could be real but Nicolas Cage, selling his soul to the devil, turning into a firey skeleton, riding a flaming motorcycle... nope, I can't do it. I need to love the characters at least. Anyone up for Music and Lyrics? or how about Because I Said So?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved music and lyrics :) and I don't even like Drew Barrymore. And I can't believe anyone would want to sit through Ghost Rider!

stephanie said...

wow, you are a much nicer wife than i am. i would let mike see that one on his own!