Saturday, March 10, 2007

Free Samples in honor of Joy

Today is my friend Joy's birthday- happy birthday Joy! (I don't think she reads this, but she is one of the sweetest, kindest people I know, and a wonderful mother, and she loves coupons and getting a good deal like me.)
Click HERE to get a coupon for a free Mountain Dew Blue Shock Slurpee from 7-11! (you know you want one...) I hope the link works.
Also, a coupon for a free drink and chips from Quiznos if you buy the Prime Rib on garlic bread sandwich. I don't know if I'll do that, but maybe Sam would like it? HERE is the link for that one if interrested.
Then there's this free digital scrapbooking kit with some cute stuff in it HERE. And have you checked out the free samples from Walmart? I feel like I'm getting a present in the mail when a free sample arrives. They usually have some good ones and they change frequently, click HERE to see what they've got now.
How about a free Old Spice Shaver! You have to sign up for the Old Spice Shaving Crew but that's what Hotmail accounts are for. HERE is the link to that one.
And finally, for a free sample of Dove clear deoderant, click HERE. As a special bonus you can watch an animation of a girl taking her shirt off and then putting it back on inside out.
That's all for tonight- I have cleaned out my junk e-mail and can sleep peacefully.

No comments: