Monday, February 26, 2007

What can you buy with $16?

All of this if you have the coupons and put them to good use! That is 10 cans of Progresso, 6 boxes of cereal, 6 boxes of popcorn, 2 boxes of GoGurt, 2 Pillsbury breadsticks, 3 Pillsbury Grands biscuits, 3 boxes of Pizza Rolls, 3 cookie mixes, 2 muffin mixes, and 3 Warm Delights all bought at Albertson's today. Woohoo! I also got a loaf of bread, bananas, carrots, celery, lunchmeat and salsa so my overall total was $28 but that's pretty good! I couldn't have done it without Coupon Sense- I saved $102.86 today.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

WOW!!! That just might've convinced me to try it out. That's so cool!

Chellie said...

LOL... I did the same thing and posted too! You must have shopped at Albertson's. Although I don't use coupon sense, I just figure it out on my own :)