Saturday, February 10, 2007

Young Love

Miss B has her first love. They sit together after school each day next to the tree while they wait for their moms. I knew she liked him but as she was signing each of her valentine's cards she took one and put the "big heart" sticker on it, and said "This one is for Isaac- I love him so much." And then she wrote "I luv yo" on it just for him. Fortunately, I think it was kind of short lived because when I picked her up after her class party, she couldn't stop talking about how much she liked Evan, because he gave her a little box of chocolates and a heart necklace. I can't believe it starts this young... I especially liked how she did the fancy lettering on her name. We made some pretty heart shaped, red velvet cupcakes decorated with white frosting and pink and red heart sprinkles- they were way cute.

Oh- I have to share a good deal going on right now- if you use paypal, they are offering a $15 rebate on a $30 purchase from a PayPal store- including e-Bay. Checkout www.paypal.com to find out the details. Trying to think of what I need...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That's awesome. Her Valentine is so cute. And based on her pics above, it's obvious why all the boys like her! Hot mama!no

Shauna said...

Sorry don't know why it said "no" after "Hot mama!" She really is :)