Monday, February 12, 2007

3 Black Shoes

I have a hard time throwing things away. I've been hanging onto 2 of these shoes for a very long time- they both lost their match at some point but I just knew it would turn up somewhere... and I could not throw away perfectly good, hardly worn shoes! The dogs ate the match to the third one the other day and I decided it was time for these 3 lonely shoes to go- together. Maybe there's a charity that collects shoes for girls with one leg? Well I couldn't actually throw them away, so they are off to DI. (where they will probably have to throw them away...)

I've been looking at a lot of blogs lately- and came across 2 really great things I had to share- first of all, these aprons for little girls. They reminded me of the stack of cute dishtowels and ribbon I collected last summer to make into aprons. Click here to get the idea. I'm going to finish one this week and post a picture- they won't be as cute as these ones though.

Ok next, this is the cutest digital scrapbook kit I have ever seen! They have it at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I don't know if I can wait for it to go on sale. I love all the layouts they made with it!

No comments: