Wednesday, February 07, 2007

D. T. was here...

Today was a very productive day- my kitchen is a total disaster, but I changed all the two-tone hardware in the girls bathroom to a pretty satin nickel set, (I used the power drill and everything!) I put up a shelf I got from Ikea 5 years ago, and I installed a ceiling fan I've been holding onto for 4 years. So that left no time for anything else, and I confess to putting the gate up to lock Miss E out while I was installing the fan. In that time she got a red permanent marker and left some lovely drawings on the counter, chair, some BBQ tools, and several body parts. I am just relieved she didn't do anything with that huge knife or nail that was for some reason sitting out... She also got my pink hammer and hit Miss B on the head with it. And ate some pieces of styrofoam. And that's just the stuff I know about.

No comments: