Saturday, August 29, 2009

Please help me be the coolest mom!

I entered a recipe contest (Jose Ole Coolest Mom Recipe Challenge) and mine was chosen as one of the top 20 for the category! If you would please click HERE and vote for me I would love you forever! It's a good one, I recommend you try it. You can only vote once (in each category) per e-mail address for the whole contest period, ending Septmber 15th and all you need is your e-mail address. 10 seconds of your time. If I win the cash grand prize I will do a really good giveaway on my blog, and since I have like 10 readers, that would mean a good chance for you to win too- so tell your friends to vote for me pretty please! Here is the link: http://www.joseole.com/contest/recipes/parties/66/ Thank YOU!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

I voted 3 times...both of my emails plus my sister Karen's. Hee hee :) The recipe looks good! You made that up yourself? Impressive!

Tami Allred said...

done and I think you are the coolest mom around.

Laura said...

I voted! So if you win...can you make the recipe for me?!;)

nate and amy crandell said...

I voted for you :) I hope you win!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

hello. Sorry to leave this in your comments section, but I don't have your email. You won our giveaway. Please contact us so we can get your prize to you.

Cute blog by the way :)