Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanks so much for all the advice from yesterday. Miss B woke up totally happy today and after school she told me that "T" is still her friend. So I guess it was more upsetting to me than her! Now, back to fun stuff! Miss B. helped me paint these cheap wooden knob hook things from Michael's(polka dot circles on the ends) and I made a little place to hold my ribbon.It's not the cutest thing I've ever seen but it's functional, and cleared up a lot of clutter in my office. While I was at Michael's, they were clearing off a couple rows for Martha Stewart Craft items! They only had some things up but they were unpacking boxes and some of it looked really cool! So keep your eyes peeled...And a quick congratulations to the Brinkerhoffs on their new baby Brooke! Staci is such a good sweet mother and her husband Troy is an awesome photographer. He just knows how to get the best shots of children! You have to see this video he did of the girls going to meet the baby at the hospital- it is so sweet, I watched it 3 times and maybe because it reminds me of my girls, it made me cry!

5 comments:

Becky said...

i love the ribbon rack! SO CUTE! i need to do something like that. I actually was thinking yesterday about creating a wrapping "something". stocking up on gift bags, bows, ribbon, wrapping paper. how much do i hate when i have a gift and have to go and buy something to wrap it in. UGH! :) thanks for the idea! LOVE IT!

Becky said...

also....LOVED the video troy did! Made me cry too! good to know i am not a loon! :)

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i need a room and the correct amount of inspiration (hopefully from you) to require a ribbon rack. you have done a lovely job with yours. ps. that video is awesome. i didn't cry, but it did make me scared for my new baby. i guess i'm still not ready yet.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

It's good to hear that Bella rebounded from her first cat fight. Isn't it funny how it can tear you up for so much longer than it does them when someone is mean to them?

Ginger John said...

Troy really is a fabulous photographer. Speaking of which I need to call him and get an appt. That video is sooooo awesome. I told Staci that she is the only person I know that gets to have freakin awesome hospital photos and video :) I'm sure this new baby is going to be jsut a gorgeous as her 2 other little ladies.