Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Shauna!

This is one of my favorite pictures of you- I think I posted enough embarrassing ones on Lindsey's birthday to last a while. I wish I was in your town today and we could go to lunch and do a little window shopping!
Remember when we drove out to EAU to check out trailer housing? I told my mom you were the only person I knew I could live with and never get mad. (but I think living with ME would have been tough.) I love to remember going to lunch with you and Robby, and laughing the whole time. I will forever be grateful to you for setting me up with all your boyfriend's friends so we could hang out during my miserable senior year. I loved getting to work with you at LJW and carpooling over to MCC, stopping for tacos from Jack-in-the-crack and BLT's from Blimpie. Now I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs!
I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll be thinking of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, where's the embarrassing pictures!? This one made me laugh though, I've never seen Shauna so deep in thought (at least not while wearing a fancy slip:). Love you too Shaunie, have a good day!

KatieJ said...

I may have to go dig up the one of her doing the monkey at camp with her hair braided... But we were playing vintage dress up with some dresses she probably got at coffee talk- doing serious faces... I cut out me and Becky next to her, I can't remember who took the picture??

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Robby says he loved hanging out with you because you, Katie, always laughed at his jokes. I've heard many a story about Shauna and hope she has a good bday. And I hope you have a good day in general! :)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Happy Birthday, Shauna! You look like a movie star from the 50's in that pic!

Ginger John said...

Yeah Happy bday Shauna! What are you like 22 now?

Shauna said...

I totally forgot about that picture. Check me out in that sexy slip. Ooh la la! That is funny! Contrary to what Lindsey thinks that's embarrassing but it could've been a lot worse. So thanks for sparing me and thanks for the little blog note and all the birthday wishes! We just got home from a loooong day in Raleigh - I'm exhausted but it was fun! Happy birthday to me!

Oh ya and I seriously doubt I would've gotten mad at you. I know... how bout you come live w/me in a couple months when Justin goes to Iraq and we'll find out?