Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bad dreams...

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been having a lot of bad dreams. This morning I happened to wake up before any of the girls so I stayed there for a few minutes thinking about all my random dreams when suddenly I realized that the one about me crashing Sam's truck into his motorcycle, and it falling into my car in the garage, wasn't a dream and it actually did happen last night. Crap. Here's a lovely photo of the damages to my rockin mini van. There's some dings and scratches on the truck and motorcycle but my car defiantly got the worst of it. That's the bad news.

The good news, is I finally finished Jessica's Advent Calendar! Mine is next... Here's how it turned out:

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is awesome! I want one!

stephanie said...

that's a bummer about your car. but that advent calendar sure is cute!

Mariah said...

That calendar is so cute. Is it for next year? Do you turn the days over to see the photos as you cont down? SO glad to see your blog!

Jenny-ology said...

this is so cute!