Friday, February 05, 2010

Favorite Simple Valentines for kids

I love all the great ideas that pop up on blogs around the holidays! My kids will be giving mini bags of microwave popcorn if I can come up with a cute label or something for them but I love these 2 ideas!
Blonde Designs has templates for lips and moustashes that can be slid on the bottom of a lollipop to make these cute treats:
I also think these 3-D lollipop valentines are so clever and simple, found on 24-7-365:
You could use the same idea and stick a flower or something in there too.
(click on the pictures to go to the original blog post for instructions and more pictures.)

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

can i come over to your house so we can make cards together? gracie has to pass them out this year and i'm a little overwhelmed. your ideas are fantastic, i just need your hands on help. :)

Becky said...

I totally made the lips/mustache ones for mylie! she LOVES them! i am sure they will be a hit tomorrow at her party! THanks for the idea!