Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cricut fans- act quickly!

Cricutmachine.com is having a SUPER "gold medal sale" that ends today I think, but all cartridges are $29.99! I usually try to buy them on e-bay and for the big complete ones (with shapes and alphabets) that's just about the cheapest you can get them if you are lucky, and stalk the auctions for a while! I wish I had more Christmas money left, there are a few I've been eyeing! If you've been thinking about buying a machine, they have the Cricut Create for $75 right now too.

2 comments:

Tami Allred said...

ohh I thought I read Circus fans and I'm thinking there are no circus stuff in this picture, what's this all about? LOL

Christine M. said...

If only I had a cricut...I so wish. Thank-you for the kind comment on my blog Katie. You're family is beautiful and the girls are just adorable. Have a lovely day! - Christine M.