Saturday, March 21, 2009

Winner!

Sorry for the late post- we went out of town for a few days and I had internet but no e-mail and I wanted to contact the winner before I posted it. Once home we've had one adventure after another and now I am just going to have to go to bed without doing all the things I needed to do! But just in case you've been waiting to find out, Random Number Generator chose #2 out of 20 so the winner is blueviolet who said... "What a wonderful giveaway; the perfect date night. I did see the movie and like you, it certainly didn't offer any award winning acting but the underlying message was real and honest and worthwhile." Thanks so much for entering all of you- I was afraid I would only get my usual 3-4 comments so this was great! I will have to find something to giveaway again sometime.

No comments: