Saturday, April 26, 2008

Free Card Downloads

Pottery Barn Teen has some new cute cards you can download and print from your home computer HERE. And I just discovered that Glitz Designs has a bunch of ready made cards you can download and print free too! Click HERE and then click on the little shopping bag that says "Bright Ideas" and then the "Downloads" tab and you'll see a list of cute cards made with their newest CD collection.
Plus they have lots of good ideas on their blog of things to make with their products.
And finally, the Epson Creative Zone always has a ton of great things to download and print.

1 comment:

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Katie! It is me Jacki Ray (Hanks) I saw your blog on Jills...so cute! It is fun to see your family! My blog is private but if you want in you can email me hanksfun@yahoo.com take care!
Jacki