Thursday, May 15, 2008

1 Month Gone

I can hardly believe Charlie has been here a month already! I cant believe it's been that long since I got more than 3-5 hours of sleep at night. (and more than 3 hours straight.) I'm glad I have done this before because I know about now I start to feel like I will never be able to do anything without a baby in my arms, we will never get into a routine, and I will always be tired. But I also know that sometime between the 6th and 8th week, like magic, things do get better so we are looking forward to that and enjoying this time with our tiny litte guy. (and in a month or so hopefully I'll be blogging more consistently- don't give up on me!)
Can you fund the baby in the laundry?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly katie, don't feel bad. my laundry looks like that too, only i don't have a newborn. charlie is so adorable. when will i meet him in person!?

stephanie said...

oh katie, he's so cute! i can totally see some of your girls in his sweet little face.

Emily Ruth said...

Oooo, oooo! I found him: )
He's too stinkin' cute.

The Jacobs Family said...

Hi Katie! Your family is absolutely gorgeous! I also have 3girls and a boy. Congrats on the new addition, I hope that you are getting some sleep. :)

Bonnie said...

Hi Katie, baby Charlie is just the cutest!! E-mail me about Becky's shower - i seem to have misplaced your email address. Still want me to do cupcaakes?

Kasey said...

Too funny! Like you said, things will get better.

Shauna said...

He is cuter every picture you post. I love the laundry picture and I'm excited to meet him in person soon! We're in Payson now (finally) so hopefully I can see you this week!

Sara! said...

What a sweet looking little boy! Hopefully bow you are getting more than 3 hours at a time now, I remember my sis-in-law saying, "just when you think you can't handle it anymore, they sleep through the night." I was like, "are you kidding me? I can't handle it now!! Did I miss that phase?"

Get some rest, I'm sure your girls would be happy to watch a movie for a couple hours while you and Charlie sleep!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love that stretched out sleeping pose. SO cute!