Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hillbilly/Red Neck/White Trash Party

Preston and Ginger had a fun theme party last weekend- I wish I had taken a lot more pictures! The party was out of their garage and Preston boiled up a million crawfish. Debbie let me take a picture of her with one: (yes, a lot of people were ACTUALLY EATING them!)Debbie and Shane: I won an awsesome recycled trophy for bringing the best side dish- proof I can cook! My Major Award: and the winners of the Best Dressed awards:And my country boy: (you may see him in this very outfit working outside many mornings)And me in my trashy shirt: (which you will NOT see me in again- it says "this shirt looks even better wet")
Kim & Derek: (who incidently cut his hair for the occasion, and is still sporting the mullet today) And David and Ruth, probably the couple everyone in the trailer park hates because they're so cute.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm laughing so hard! You & Shane are my favorite. Your hair and shirt are the best. And Shane's shoes, hair, and farmer's tan are perfect. I didn't see any ratty sports bras under overalls, though. What'd you make for your side dish that won that awesome trophy? And why does Debbie even look pretty eating crawfish?

Everton Family said...

Ok, that has got to be the funniest theme party I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard at all the pictures. Your shirt is hilarious...where did you buy that...did Sam buy it for you? :) You and Debbie look so GREAT!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

That is hilarious! Too sad I missed it. LOVE your major award. Did you place it prominently in your front window?

Jim and Jami said...

How fun!

testing 1 said...

I'm trying to talk my friend back into a Trailer Park Proud party for her birthday, she bailed last year. I've found so many great pix, and I love yours, I know it would be easy and cheap! She actually has a washer in her yard that I'm envisoning full of ice and Keystone beer.

Unknown said...

OMG! David and Ruth are cutest couple EVER!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY, they are gorgeous!!!!