Friday, January 25, 2008

Ready to Rock the Vote?

I have my mail-in ballot sitting here for the primary election and I feel kind of dumb because I don't know who to vote for! There are a few that stand out to me, but I want to choose the right person, for the right reasons so I'm a little stuck. I found this cool Candidate Match game from USA today that has a questions you answer and it matches the candidate who best fits you and what you want from the government. I was really excited about it, but now I'm even more confused because I'm a registered republican, and it came up with 2 democrats as my top 2 picks, and then when I adjusted the weight I give certain issues, I have 3 democrats! (and none of the front runners either) So I guess it hasn't solved anything for me, but you might want to check it out yourself! Click HERE.
UPDATE: I just re-took it and changed a couple answers that could have gone either way for me and came up with someone I can vote for- yeah! So try that too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was great! I took the test and exactly who I voted for came out on top. So now I feel extra secure in my choice.

Emily Ruth said...

Ditto Lynds. Thanks for the quiz. I do feel much better knowing I'll actually vote for who I wanted, and not just who I THOUGHT I should vote for.

stephanie said...

i took the test and i am proud to say that mitt is my man! go mitt!

Sara! said...

Okay, I seriously just did this, because I wasn't for sure, but pretty sure, and this answered it! Thanks!