Monday, September 28, 2009

Host a fun House Party!

I recently found out about a really fun company called House Party. Sponsors select members to host parties, in their home, to showcase their products. I'm not talking about tupperware-type parties, where people come and feel obligated to buy something, these are awesome parties where your guests leave with free gifts and you aren't selling anything! I am dying to be selected for a Shuttefly photo book party, or the upcoming Martha Stewarts Crafts party. They provide the supplies and gifts and you create the party, take pictures, and share your party on your blog, Facebook, or with their online community etc. There's a Betty Crocker holiday cookie party that sounds really fun too but that one happens after my due date so maybe you will sign up and get chosen, and invite me to come! Go check out their website and see if it's something you would be interrested in, I think it's a fantastic idea and wish I had heard about it sooner!

1 comment:

Misty Mills said...

Was searching for pumpkin topiaries and came across your blog!! So, followed you. Got all excited about the house party then realized you did it a month ago, lol!