You know I love my Cricut machine, and I love contests, and this is a fun one with the chance to win a new machine or 4 new cartridges. This is a contest entry for those crazy folks at Today's Mama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape.
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii- I've been to Maui twice and really don't have any desire to travel anywhere out of the US
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
I don't usually have CD's or an ipod in the car but I get happy when Taylor Swift comes on, or Truly, Madly Deeply
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Massage, pedicure, good food and then a movie at home in my pj's
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Route 44 Dr. Pepper- the crushed ice and styrofoam cup make it perfect!
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Probably Maui- unless Niagra Falls or Key West are further away? Sad, I have no idea which is further!
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Twilight- one of only a few books I've read since high school, not counting pregnancy/baby books- I was totally sucked in.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Becoming Jane or Pride and Predjudice I guess?
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Scrapbook store for sure! I like to wander "antique" stores too.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
I'm happy at home reading craft blogs or watching DVD's once the kids are in bed! If I'm really going to travel on a budget, I would take a trip someplace within a couple hours drive, up to the mountains maybe, and get a hotel on Priceline or something!
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation?
The first thing that came to mind was caesar salad in San Francisco! We went there for our honeymoon and ate it every day. Ooooh or the Mickey Beignets at Disneyland :-)