Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can't wait to meet this kid...

I have about 3 weeks left and I know I shouldn't even be thinking about him coming early, but it's useless, I am ready to meet him! I can't wait to see what he looks like- I'm assuming something like his sisters... Unfortunately we didn't get a digital camera until Miss B was a few months old so I only have a handful of terrible 35mm pictures off our $30 camera from when she was born, so she's hard to compare but I think she looked a lot like her sisters- dark hair and skin, chubby cheeks...
Sorry for my lack of interesting blog posts- I'm very busy growing a baby here and it seems like I have little energy left for anything else! Even decorating my kids rooms, which I was looking forward to and ordinarily would consider very fun, just seems overwhelming now. Poor Charlie doesn't even have a room ready yet! I did re-wash all the clothes that his cousins passed on so at least he'll have something to wear now, and I cleaned out his closet!

3 comments:

rachel said...

don't feel bad about charlie not having his room ready yet. oscar is still sleeping in a room with pink frames hanging up, flowers on a shelf and blocks that say chloe. he doesn't mind, so i don't either. :) i'm excited to see him too!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love your comparison table. You've always got something interesting up your sleeve. Never say you lack interesting blog posts!(And aren't you glad that digital cameras are everywhere now? I can't believe I used to use the old 35 mm stuff and think it was fine and dandy!)

Shauna said...

That little photo montage is so cute. I never realized how similar your newborns looked... they all look so different from each-other now. And all so cute so ya Charlie has the odds in his favor that he'll be a handsome little fella.