Thursday, December 20, 2007

Polar Express

I'm really late posting about this but a few weeks ago we did the Polar Express train ride to the "North Pole" with all the cousins on Sam's side of the family. His mom got everyone these cute matching jammies to wear on the train. It was a crazy experience, but really fun. The train goes to the "North Pole" and we get to look out the windows at it, and Santa is there and hops on the train for the ride back and stops to give each child their own bell. The kids were totally in heaven. At the train station we got to visit Mrs. Clause and make letters for Santa. It was freezing cold and RAINY the weekend we went but otherwise it was fun! Not something I could do every year, but every 2 or 3 years I think for sure!

3 comments:

rachel said...

what cute pictures. i want to do polar express one year...i just can't get myself to think about it and reserve it in JULY or so! how fun.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I've never been, but I love to hear about the Polar Express. I think the part that sounds the coolest is the "gift" of the bell. Glad ya'll had fun. Merry Christmas.

Everton Family said...

How fun! We went last year and the kids loved it. Your girls are darling!