Friday, October 26, 2007

I have a blog!

I forgot about it a little bit this week, but decided I had to post again when I saw this cute FREE digital kit from Shabby Princess:
Even if you don't do the digital scrapbooking thing, this is cute clip art to have on hand for whatever.
Other things I've considered blogging about:

I saw these ribbon ornaments in the Pottery Barn catalog and I want to try and make some, they are so cute! The holiday catalogs are coming and they are so fun to look at- I'm totally coveting this advent calendar from Ballard- if you see anything similar for much less, let me know! (this one is $100- way out of my budget, especially for a decoration!) Don't you love that polka dot wall behind it too?

Ok and finally, this brilliant idea also from Ballard, turn any chandellier into a crystal chandellier temporarily with these magnetic crystal drops! Choose your color and add some sparkle- how fun.

I just got a call from the party mom at school informing me that the class Halloween party is today, and she never called anyone to help or bring things so I have to get busy! Pictures soon to follow of the neighborhood carnival tonight, we are excited!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

a) Those ornaments are so cute.
b) LOVE that advent calendar. Restoration Hardware has an awesome one, too... wait until after Christmas and maybe they'll go on 1/2 off?
c) And the crystal chandellier is way cool, too. Now I just need a chandellier.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oooh I totally want those chandelier magnets. That is awesome!I still don't quite understand digital scrapbooking. I am sure Ginger will enlighten me when I get to Mesa for Christmas. :)

Britt said...

Hey Katie-
I have been a frequent visitor to your blog for inspiration. I added your blog link to my blog site so my friends can visit you too! ohsoeasyscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Have a great evening!

Unknown said...

Hey. Random person here. Have you done a scrapbook page with the Harvest Spice kit yet? I did and it's on my blog. If you have you should post it. I like to see other people's styles :) It's fun for me lol. I love Shabby Princess!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Fun ideas. I'll have to check out that shabby princess stuff. I like to have it around for projects and the like...

And I love that polka dot wall. I wonder if it's wallpaper or if it's painted.