Friday, March 26, 2010

For all the crafty people and scrapbookers...


Have you heard about the new Little Black Dress Kit Club?  March is their first kit and it looks great.  I've never joined a kit club before but it sounds really cool, especially if you don't have time to spend hunting around the scrapbook store for papers, embellishments and other supplies that "go" together!  I often buy things I love but then they sit in drawers and shelves because I don't quite know what to pair them with!  Kits solve that problem, and joining a club gets you a bunch of stuff delivered straight to your door and all for a discount! 
This is a picture of the stuff in the current kit, and you can check out the blog HERE for lots of great ideas, including this altered book that I am IN LOVE with!
One of my good friends is involved in this club and she is crazy talented so I know they are going to have great kits every month, go check it out ASAP- Little Black Dress Kit Club.

No comments: