Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Clip it up- getting more organized


As much as I try to be laid back, relaxed, anything goes, etc. I have realized that as my kids get older, and I get more of them, I need to have systems and routines and be more organized.  These clipboards are hopefully going to help.  I've been wanting to do them for a while, originally they were just going to be covered in a pretty paper with our first initials, but then I saw one that had a pocket and I knew mine needed to have pockets.  I finally finished them yesterday and I don't want to put stuff in them because I think they are so pretty!  (but I will use them, and it will help clear off all the junk on my desk!)

7 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

that is such a cute idea!!! I LOVE IT

stephanie said...

oh, those are so cute!

Tami Allred said...

very clever.

Shauna said...

those are so cute. you should sell those!

Leslie said...

These are the cutest! Where are the instructions?

OurFamily said...

I love those! What a good idea.

Keri said...

Those are so cute, I love them! I agree, we need instructions.