Thursday, February 19, 2009

6th Picture Tag

I was excited to get to do this tag, it sounded fun. You go to your sixth folder (in my pictures) and post your 6th picture. I wondered if I would cheat if it was a lame one but I like this one so phew! It's Miss B (the clothed one) and her cousin playing the piano at Mimi and Papa's ranch. She's probably about as old as Charlie is now- doesn't she look a lot like him? I don't know why I have pictures from 2002 on here still, they are backed up elsewhere but I don't want to delete them. I feel like everyone has done this one except me, but I'm going to tag 6 of you anyways, if you already did it, forgive me, I forgot. Becky B, Suzi, Diana, Ann, Amy C. and Katy M. Thanks Melanie for tagging me! I haven't looked at this picture in ages!

4 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

she does look like charlie!! thats crazy! in fact I was wondering why charlie had on a pink shirt at first..but then I read on.

Emily Ruth said...

This is gonna be one of those pics that Miss B is proud to show her friends when she's older. Everyone should have a couple of childhood pics they are ridiculously cute in.

OurFamily said...

I didn't realize how much those two looked alike! That is such a cute picture.

Shauna said...

I love that picture. And the sun on Bella's head.