Tuesday, September 09, 2008

CPS #81

Made a card with the CPS blog sketch this week. The quote was downloaded from the Designer Digitals freebie gallery, and I tried out the Glitz Roller Doodles for the squiggles around the striped paper- fun!
I have a new obsession, the "Glossy Accents" clear puffy paint stuff and I tried to put it over the word "mother" and it didn't go well, it might be because it's so late, but I couldn't keep it in the lines for some reason. Oh well, I still like the card, and I love the glossy stuff for other things.

2 comments:

Ginger John said...

Ohhhh I love it! You are a rockin' card maker!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love all the great quotes everybody comes up with. Another great card for Katie. I've been keeping track and you're at 5,871. I'm jealous. I often have to buy them or just write on the present with a permanent marker.