Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time to go green?

I got an e-mail the other day that illuminated the evils of the plastic grocery bag and I thought I might look into getting some re-useable grocery bags. And if I'm going to jump on the oh so trendy "go green" wagon, I need some pretty shopping bags! The HP website has these butterfly/nature images you can download and print onto iron on transfers for your cloth shopping bags. (click picture to go to website.) I don't know the best source for canvas shopping bags, but Amazon has a ton of choices, I liked THIS ONE.

2 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Weird! I've been thinking about this lately, too. Very "green" appropriate and at the same time...I think it will help me buy less junk at the grocery store! They had some adorable cloth shopping bags at Vintage Charm last time I was there.

markandaubrey said...

Mark has been after me to buy some of these bags for grocery shopping. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!