Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Free Money!

That's my ad- I signed up for Survey Savvy some time ago, unsure if it was legit, but it came on a good recommendation so I gave it a try. Once I got my first check, I told my friends and family about it. Since then I have only filled out a few surveys, and I guess a few of the people I told about it did too, and today after I finished a 5 minute survey, I decided to see how much money I had and there was $71 in my account! So click on this link, and sign up, tell your friends, and start getting some money. It's not exactly enough to go on a shopping spree, but who will turn down free money?

7 comments:

Crissybug said...

Cool! Thanks for the link. I have another online survey place that I take surveys for, but have never heard of this one. Hopefully this will help you get more money!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i take surveys at a different site and i don't get money but i get rewards and recently they sent me hand soap to test and take a survey on, and robby and i got to watch an episode of a possible series coming to tv (hopefully not because it was awful) and take a survey on that. so that has been fun. but i could always use money.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Katie, you are so cool. I love reading all your suggestions and ideas and new projects on your blog! You know I'm moving back, right? I'll call you for a movie...

Shauna said...

I like free money. When I was signing up I was reminded that I'm the only female in my house. Why is that weird to me?

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

totally checking this out today! thanks! I love stuff like this! I hear ya shauna! Especially since our house has become the weekend hang out for all Derek's friends! Only girl!

Anonymous said...

hi katie! i didn't know you had a blog. that's funny that you just randomly found ours. i feel inferior looking at your blog though since it's all the crafty projects you do that i am not able to. maybe someday you can teach me a thing or two. see you later!

KatieJ said...

Hey Rachel- don't feel too bad- I haven't made most of the cute things on here- I mostly show fun stuff I find that I someday want to make! I love all the pictures of your kids on your blog! You need to teach me your photography skills.