Thursday, August 25, 2011

I just had to share...

I've been skimming through my never-ending back-logged google reader feeds and am seeing so many awesome ideas!  I have been a bit lazy and found it's so easy to click that little "share to Facebook" button and feel like I've done my duty to share, but really I don't think many (if any!) of my Facebook friends care, but you do right?  Here's some favorite ideas out there:

Make these adorable Little Card Pocket Fans from Cathe Holden:


And I think this would be a great DIY gift for those hard-to-shop-for tweens- Friendship Bracelet kits! 

Finally, I found a really awsesome designer blog called Sissy Print and it's loaded with gorgeous {free} printables!  She's got a ton of fun back to school things including bookplates and lunch bag tags, and I really love her "quotable Monday" prints, like this one:
Hmm that's what I'm most excited about today anyways, hope you have fun with this stuff too!  Now my head is swirling with ideas, I think I am going to go DO something...?  Good night, if you still read this blog, you're the best!

1 comment:

Tami Allred said...

I read your blog.Even though I haven't been on the blog sites in a few months. I'm amazed at how crafty you are and Thanks for thinking I'm the best.