Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet Baby Gifts

Having everyone home for summer has been keeping me busy- and now that my little baby doesn't sit still for his bottle feedings anymore I don't have an excuse to sit and get caught up on all my favorite blogs as much as I used to!  Let alone take time to update mine.  I spent most of the last two days in bed with a miserable fever, but when the meds would kick in and I felt well enough to get up, I hobbled over to my computer and did some catching up! 
I just had to share this sweet baby gift idea from Suzonne at Urban Comfort- one of my favorite creative bloggers.  She's sharing the design for the iron-on free on her blog if you want to grab it and customize some gifts for someone. 
I love the little hangers and felt slippers too!  My 5 year old was looking on with me and begged me to make her a pair! 

1 comment:

baby gifts said...

What a sweet gift ideas! Moms will surely love these gifts for their babies. Thanks for sharing!