Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who's Your Hero?

Looking forward to the 4th of July weekend, these posters have been on my mind.  I want to teach my children about their country and what makes it great, where it came from and why it is different. (and know better myself)  I love what the artist Steve Nethercott had to say about them:  "In a world full of fantasy heroes and pop-stars, we should never forget the real heroes, with real courage, real strength, and real stories,"  I'm still trying to figure out where I would hang them, but I really want to getting some!  Along with the American Hero posters, he has a set of Bible hero posters and Book of Mormon hero posters that are really awesome. You can see them all HERE.
A few of my other favorites:
Hannah's Promise
Mother's of the Stripling Warriors
David and Goliath
Samuel the Lamanite

1 comment:

Luis Espinoza said...

hello, I from Perú, mi hero is god, the Alfa and Omega.